Electric Power Industry
- Enable lossless superconducting power transmission, reducing transmission loss to zero and revolutionarily lowering electricity costs.
- Superconducting cables replace copper cables, greatly improving transmission efficiency and enabling long-distance intercontinental power supply.
- Superconducting transformers greatly improve transformation efficiency and save energy loss.
- Commercialization of superconducting magnetic levitation trains, revolutionarily improving speed, safety and comfort.
- Large capacity superconducting electromagnets replace traditional cranes, enhancing lifting capacity and safety coefficients.
- Superconducting electromagnetic propulsion can greatly increase the cruising ability and efficiency of electric ships and submarines.
- Higher-field superconducting MRI enhances image resolution and imaging speed.
- Superconducting scanners enable non-destructive testing of food and drugs, greatly improving safety.
- Superconducting quantum-sensitive sensors enable ultra-high sensitivity detection of biomolecules.
Electronics and IT Industry
- Superconducting transmission lines replace copper wires, greatly enhancing computer processing speed and enabling commercial quantum computers.
- Superconducting antennas expand communication distance, enabling more accurate ground and airborne radar systems.
- Superconducting electronic devices can greatly reduce resistive loss and improve power conversion efficiency.